Things I Can't Forget - My final Year

Before College Ends…

In college, people have many things that they do and plan to do. This is my final year, i.e. seventh semester. Everyone is studying very hard to get placed in a good company with a good package. Now college doesn't ask us to attend regular classes. We only go to college when we have some exams.

Final year is teaching us a lot of new things, like how cruel and competitive this world is. You need to be the best to survive. There is always something that keeps going on; you need to find time for yourself in all of that. It's best to learn how to live alone and be independent.

Everything is good and nice, but only for a certain time. The more you work on yourself, the more content, satisfied, and happy you feel at night while sleeping. It's never too late. Sometimes, all you need is luck to win a race.

There are many more things that we learn during our college years. In the first year, we have friends who feel like a classroom. But after coming to the final year, it will come down to five or six, or just a few, who will stay.

College never teaches you what you study or what your subjects are. It only teaches you how you will work under pressure and how you will manage your time. Tasks like dating, studying, projects, assignments, and exams together will require you to manage your college life. How to prioritize your tasks and how to make time for your dying hobbies.

Nothing is free in this world. You need to pay the price for everything you get. Sometimes the price may be money, time, hard work, discipline, or some other sacrifice.

There will be times and people who will hurt you. But still, you don't need to keep that one thing till the end. If you can't make it or if it doesn't work, it's fine. You can leave them. Remember, you can't go with everyone.

Everything has an expiry date. It's better if you set the expiry date at the time of manufacture. In this way, you will remember that it will end one day and get hurt less.

I feel like I am very, very much afraid of pain and people. That's why I don't let anyone come very close to me. Because one thing I know is that getting too close to someone means I am giving that person the right to hurt me anytime.

It's my perspective on life. So, I prefer to stay on my own and have a very beautiful and peaceful world where I am the only main character, and everything is in my control.

I don't know how I am going to survive in a big family where everyone takes decisions for everyone.

There are some things my friends have done that I will remember till the end of my life. I will share the story of each one. But not here.

Find them if you want to know.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" The Journey Back "

" College Life for Blogging "

" First Day Out With Friends "